Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Watch I/O Live!

Be among the first to see what we’ve been working on here at Google. Tune into the live stream of Google I/O 2012 to see the kickoff keynote on June 27th at 9:30am PST at http://g.co/ioLIVE2012.



We are excited to share the live stream from Google I/O, our annual developer conference where we release our newest innovations in web, mobile and social technologies. Google I/O features a keynote with product announcements, demos and a few Easter Egg surprises that’s a must-see for anyone who wants to stay on top of the latest technology.



Watch last year’s keynote and the highlights video to get a sense of what’s coming. And mark your calendars because you can watch all of I/O at http://g.co/ioLIVE2012 and read about it as Christian Haas, Executive Creative Director at Goodby, Silverstein & Partners live blogs from the floor of I/O at the Moscone Center on Google Creative Sandbox.







Posted by Hope Friedland, Associate Product Marketing Manager

No comments:

Post a Comment