Friday, September 21, 2012

The Most Important P Word





















Nooo, not the dirty P word you thought about... Judging from my normal writing style, you might think that the P word actually meant "Penis" or "Piss", but you've missed by loooong-shot.

What I'm actually referring to is the valuable P word, the one every BIZ owner should worry about online:

PERCEPTION.

which, especially ONLINE, is so fucking important !

Take me for example - my biz has dramatically taken off since the launch of my last product, and it has gotten me lots of clients
and work collaborations.

I should have known this earlier - in fact, I deserve to get punched in the face for doing it so LATE. But once you ship a flagship product about a topic
YOU WANT TO GET known for, you get an expertise aura that doesn't seem to come from this world. It's magical, and it's moolah-able.

Why ? Because people almost don't know anything about you and your background online (or they're too lazy to look for it)
If you have a site and don't offer any products, they think you're just a free-styling schmohawk that's in for the blogging fun.

It's not professional. And it makes you look like Kermit the Frog after a hangover with Miss Piggy.

That's why you have to worry about your flagship product ASAP if you want to be a known expert in ya field.

If you want to know more about it - I have a written a more detailed post about it. Sniff it out here in the link below:


No comments:

Post a Comment