Friday, September 21, 2012

What's next ??

What's next ??





















Two words that every maker & entrepreneur should inhale like mint-flavored air :

As you may or may not know, I launched my visual cartoonish branding guide in the last weeks,
and it did make thousands of dollars although it didn't break the score I set for myself (maybe too megalomaniac ?)

I pretty much "passionately discussed the guide's launch" with my friends, (read: annoyed the shit out of them), because I was sooo excited about the launch of the guide.
When I talked to my mom about it, she was elated - for like a nanosecond.
She just smiled and added --

"Now what's next ?"

Baam.

What a smack. I was so obsessed with the guide's launch that I didn't put any attention on the next project.

Tunnel view deluxe. Thank the stars that it only lasted a day. Okay, two.

Three ?

Well, I'm over it now.

I'll continue to promote it via visual guest posts on several digital outlets, but more importantly, I'm already working on the NEXT thing.
Creating something better and even more awesome - because as a maker, this is what you do. Like the punk in the pic above, you swing
your heavy hammer and continue to do the work, while asking yourself this vital question:

What's next ?

No comments:

Post a Comment